A view from Route 6A just after the roof was replaced. ©Lynne Perera
YARMOUTH NEW CHURCH PRESERVATION FOUNDATION
Download our 2012 Mission Brochure here.
You'll get some history about the building and the Foundation's efforts to restore and preserve it.
THE FOUNDATION IS:
• an All-Volunteer organization begun in 1998 to save this building.
• a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization.
• COMPLETELY Non-Religious ( appearances aside, the building is no longer a Church. )
• working to bring the best arts programming to this unique corner of the Cape.
• always looking for people interested in pitching in.
• proud of our achievements and committed to completing the job.
• forever grateful for your support.
PLEASE SUPPORT THE FOUNDATION
AND HELP KEEP THIS BUILDING
IN FINE FETTLE
WHAT'S COMING UP IN SUMMER 2014?
Check back in April to find out!!!
HOW DO I GET TO IT?
266 Route 6A in Yarmouth Port, MA, at Strawberry Lane
MAP of the Yarmouth Port Common area.
HAVE YOUR WEDDING HERE!
IT IS THE PERFECT SPACE
IN THE PERFECT PLACE ON CAPE COD.